Here is the Travel guide you have all been waiting for. Everything you need to have the best trip in Nashville. I love the Music city more than any other city in the United States. If Nashville was in Texas it would be an even better state. But it’s not and Nashville has my heart so I am about to become a Tennessee gal.
There is so much to do in Nashville, Tennessee so let’s start with where to stay, then I will list out my favorite restaurants and bars and then activities to do while you are in the city! There are so many cute boutique hotels, big hotels and air bnbs. LASTLY I have put together a ton of outfits for you, also collected all of the discount codes for you and have shared some of my favorite outfits so make sure you look through everything all the way to the end.
( I am going to list out my top hotel picks and you can click on the names to explore or book your rooms. after each one I have pictures of my stay you can see how cute they are)
- Graduate Hotel – Midtown/Downtown
2. The Gallatin Hotel – East Nashville
3. Margaritaville Hotel – Downtown Nashville ( their JWB Grill is great too!!)
Restaurants on Broadway and Downtown Nashville:
- CASA ROSA: Located on the second floor of Miranda Lambert’s Bar. It is Mexican Food and is amazing. They have really margaritas as well. Then after lunch or dinner you can head upstairs to her rooftop and enjoy some live music. You can head over to my TikTok: @thetravelingtrendsetter to see the decor and what I ordered and a little more about one of my favorite spots.
- Twelve Thirty Club: Justin Timberlakes restaurant, bar and rooftop. It is a good scene and good food. Located right on the end of broadway. It is near the new assembly hall food court and across form their hockey stadium. It is American food. We ate there for brunch upstairs on the rooftop on one of my trips this summer.
- JWB Grill: Located inside the Margaritaville Hotel in Downtown Nashville. I had the steak frites and it was very good. Their spinach dip and shrimp appetizer was great. They have a patio and dining room. They also host a radio station talk show happy hour for Sirius xm radio a few days a week and have specials.
- Hampton Social: Located Downtown at the very end of broadway take a right its on the river. They have the Rose All Day wall/ swing and the rose wall. Downtown stairs is a lounge area great for happy hour. The middle floor is a restaurant and then a rooftop upstairs that is open on the weekends.
- White Limozeen: Located at the top of The Graduate Hotel. I was honestly not impressed with the food or the menu. It is great for a photo op but they have an open bar and the patio is open sitting so I would recommend going for a drink but not dinner.
- Liberty Common
Restaurants, Sweets & Coffee shops in 12 South:
- Edley’s BBQ: I eat here every trip. You order at the corner and its good for lunch and prices are reasonable and its great BBQ. There is also a location in East Nashville.
- Bar Taco – Super fresh tacos and other items. Happy Hour and a great patio at the center of 12 South.
- Christie Cookie Co. – The best cookies
- Five Daughters Bakery – This is a famous bakery out of Nashville. They have some cute photo ops and good donuts.
- Frothy Monkey – Coffee shop, happy hour and great cheese boards.
Restaurants in the Gulch:
- Milk & Honey
- L.A. Jackson
- Biscuit Love
- Burger Republic
Stuff to Do:
- BROADWAY : There is so much to do in the city besides Broadway. If you are headed to broadway you do need to check out a few must stop places. First Tootsies, it is a famous staple bar that Nashville is known for. It’s purple and you need to at least walk in to see a little bit of the history of Nashville. A few others are The stage, Honky Tonk Central and Nudies. It is a given I am obsessed with the queen Miranda Lambert’s bar Casa Rosa. A couple more of my personal favorites are Jason Aldean’s rooftop during the day and Kid Rock or Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row at night.
- Grand Ole Opry
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Music Row
- Ryman Auditorium
- 12 South – Shopping including Stoney Clover , Reese Witherspoon’s store Draper James , Finnley’s and more.
- The Gulch – Shopping including Jessie Decker’s store Kittenish and Kristin Cavallari’s store Uncommon James
- Hockey stadium is home of the Nashville Predators and is located downtown
- Nissan Stadium is right on the end of Broadway over the river
- Pinewood Social
- The Listening Room
- Renting a boat, kayaks, etc. on the water – fun day time activity away from the partying and drinking.
There are tours you can do around the city including sight seeing, drinking tours, pub crawls, exploring history and things like Belmont Planation. Also Vanderbilt and Belmont University are located in the heart of Nashville. TripAdvisor.com is a great place to find a lot of these packages and tours the city offers.
Outfits for Nashville:
Now that I have given you the places to stay, where to eat and what to do. It is time for the best part! What to wear while you are in Nashville. I have you covered for all the outfits for pictures, going out and anything you may do while you are in Music City!
The list of Places I shop for my favorite Western Fashion and I worked hard on discount codes for you so you could save a buck! Keep scrolling after the list for outfits I have put together for you and also some of my favorites I have worn in Nashville.
Places to Shop: ( click the name to shop)
- Love Story Boutique: Discount Code TRENDSETTER20
- KE SOUL Boutique: KIERSTEN15
- Bailey Made Boutique: Discount Code TRENDSETTER15
- Gypsy Blossoms Boutique: Discount Code TRENDSETTER15
- The Willow Tree Boutique: Discount Code KIERSTEN10
- Sassy Queen Boutique: Discount Code TRENDSETTER10
- Whiskey Darling Boutique: Discount Code WDBABE15
- Ruthie Grace Boutique: Discount Code KIERSTENN
- Hazel & Olive: sign up for there rewards and a discount of 10% off with your email
- Southern House Boutique:sign up for there rewards and a discount of 10% off with your email
- Buddy Love Boutique: sign up for there rewards and a discount of 10% off with your email
- SHE IN – Click here for all the western finds
- Amazon – Click here for all my top western picks from Amazon
you can always shop all my outfits HERE: thetravelingtrendsetter.com/links
OUTFIT INSPO & IDEAS BELOW:
Click on any of the pictures to shop